Alexa Winner is a freelance fashion stylist, designer, consultant, writer and photographer based out of Chicago. Graduating from Parsons the New School for Design with a BFA degree in Integrated Design, as well as minors in both accessory and shoe design,, having so many varied skills and passions should come as no surprise. A degree in Integrated Design has allowed Alexa's imagination to both flourish and diversify thanks to her wide-encompassing skillset. This wide array of abilities have proven helpful with the many diversified companies that Alexa has worked with. Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, John Galliano, Maggie Norris, Gemma Kahng, Malan Breton, People's Revolution, Vogue Japan, Tokion, Lovecat, Z!nk, Elle Germany, Elle Girl Japan, Stylelikeu.com, Newyorkgirlstyle.com, and Stylecaster.com are just a few examples of where Alexa has showcased her talents.
As of 2008 Alexa officially formed the Alexa Winner brand into a recognized LLC. The company’s primary focus is on freelance fashion styling, designing, and marketing.. Personal clients range from working professionals to socialites, celebrities, magazines and boutiques. Alexa Winner LLC maintains a bespoke accessory line as well as a style blog, which within the first three months of going live reached 20,000 hit’s from sixteen different countries.
Other Key Accomplishments include:
- Styled and produced the 2011 Washington D.C. Skin Care Foundation Fashion Show
- Private fashion presentation for Alexa Winner S/S ‘10 collection at Lily Pond in East Hampton
- Alexa Winner capsule dress collection photographed by Patrick Demarchelier on model Karlie Kloss
- Alexa Winner custom brooch headbands sold at high-end retailer Blue & Cream
- Alexa Winner custom shoes sold to celebrities including Alexandra Richards
- Recipient of the Presidential Honors Scholarship Award from Parsons the New School for Design
- One of a selection of first-round representatives selected to participate in the planning of Israel's first ever Tel Aviv Fashion Week
- Personal styling and/or designs featured in publications including Vogue, Elle, Tokion, InStyle, Lovecat, Z!NK, New York Post, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, L'Officiel, and more.
- Ambassador for Hugo Boss Fashion Week
- Responsible for styling the entire women’s portion of the Akira fashion show at Chicago’s esteemed Nellcote restaurant and lounge
- Established the first ever loosely structured weekly art class for residents of one of Chicagos premier retirement communities for people with alzheimers and dementia